Medical Technology companies faces an increasing array of liability exposures when it comes to product performance. With dependable service standards, expertise and a tailored approach, Bartlett is the insurance broker of choice for companies in the Life Sciences sector. We help you understand your exposures and recommend coverages; by paying close attention to policy features and contract management, we make sure there are no nasty surprises when you submit a claim.
For further information about our expertise within the life Science Industry contact our team on:
Tel: 215 546 9660
Life Science Insurance Expertise
Working in partnership with carriers who have recognized expertise in insuring Life Sciences organisations, Bartlett is able to meet the ever changing demands of this fast paced and innovative industry.
Our clients cover the whole spectrum of the Life Sciences sector from early stage R&D to Medical Device and Pharmaceutical companies.
Our insurance broking offer includes:
- Qualified staff with technical expertise to understand your operations and exposures
- Understanding your corporate philosophy with respect to managing risk, ensuring coverage matches your appetite to retain risk
- Industry specific loss control advice, improving your corporate risk profile and its marketability to the underwriting community
- Innovative design of pricing options, ensuring risk transfer represents value for money
- A comprehensive review of documents providing assurance with respect to regulators' and other third parties' compliance requirements
Other Bartlett Services:
- Investment Management Insurance
- Technology Insurance (white paper available)
- Real Estate Insurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
In the US the Bartlett office is based in Philadelphia.