Data protection and privacy notice
You must therefore agree with us that:
- Any information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
- Any information you give to us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to selected third parties for the purposes of finding the best available product for you and for processing any application you make.
- We may disclose information held about you to insurance companies, other product providers, researchers or anyone whom we may use to process your application or enquiry on our behalf. It may also be necessary for us to pass your details onto our Compliance Department, the Financial Conduct Authority and/or fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
- Although we will try to obtain the most competitive product for you we will not send your personal details outside the European Union, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man without your consent.
- We (and any third party to whom we have passed your information, following your consent) may use personal information that we, or they, hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or possibly telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services which may be of interest to you. (We may track the pages visited on this website to bring you such further information). Should you not wish to be contacted under these conditions please let us know.
Your personal information may be accessed by The Bartlett Group Ltd, Bartlett Wealth Management Ltd and Bartlett & Company Ltd in order to provide the services we offer. We agree that any consent given by you may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing at our Head Office address given on this website.
You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can request a copy of these records by contacting our Head Office. Contact details are as follows:
Bartlett Group Ltd
Telephone Number: 0113 258 5711
We are entitled to charge a fee for this service of up to £10. If any of the information we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, please tell us and we will correct it.
Our liability to you
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information placed on this website, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents.
This website is designed to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular contract or course of action to you. If you have any doubt as to whether a particular contract or course of action is suitable for you, you should contact us for advice.
Third Party Links
In the event that there are third party links to other websites for your convenience, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or functionality of such external sites. We do not endorse the content of any external sites and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused to you by your use of any external site.
The information on this website is for residents of the UK only. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.